The Breaking Barriers Clinical Trial of AGT-182 is a Phase 1 trial that will test the safety and determine a well-tolerated dose of AGT-182 for the treatment of patients with Hunter Syndrome.
Participating in the Trial
Physicians at leading research institutions who specialize in hunter syndrome treatment are conducting the AGT-182 clinical trial. If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Hunters syndrome and would like to participate in the clinical trial, please view the “Participating Physicians” page for the study center nearest to you. To find out if you qualify for the Hunter Disease trial you may:
- Contact the clinical site via the contact form through this website
- Call the clinical site directly
Key participation criteria:
- Ages 18 or older
- Diagnosed with Hunter syndrome
- Available for 8 weeks of investigational treatment
- Willing to discontinue standard enzyme replacement therapy and switch to AGT-182 for the duration of their participation in the clinical trial.
For more information on the trial, please view the “Frequently Asked Questions” page or visit: